INSTRUCTORS: Visit our Course Text page for Instructors if you'd like to order books for a course or just get some information on what we do and what's involved.
See below for a list of classes for which we are stocking textbooks. All are U.C. Berkeley classes unless otherwise noted. Information will be updated as books come into the store. (Note: Updates might be a day or two late. Give us a call if you have any questions.)
Most of our books are new, but in some cases we have used copies (noted as such in the list below).
SOLD OUT new books can usually be ordered for you. Depending on the source, books take between 4 days and 2 1/2 weeks to reach the store after we order them. Sorry, we cannot reorder used books. Please call (510) 548-0585 to order books or check on the time frame for ordering a particular book.
We are now offering textbook buyback. Whether we're interested in a particular title and the price we offer depends on the demand of our used book wholesaler partner (who's the entity actually buying the books).
Course material refund/exchange policy:
- Course materials may be refunded or exchanged ONLY UNTIL JUNE 5
- Receipt is required for ALL refunds or exchanges.
- Materials MUST be in original condition.
- Shrink wrapped items CANNOT be returned if they’re opened.
- Readers are NOT returnable. Before purchasing, make sure (1) you’re enrolled and (2) you’re staying in the course.
Summer Session A (begins May 22)
English R1A: 1 Perpetual Decadence
Instructor: C.F.S. Creasy
- Conan Doyle, The Sign of Four Used: $7.50
- Moore & Campbell, From Hell New: $35.00
- Stevenson, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and other Tales New: $7.95 / Used: $6.00
- Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray Used: $6.00