Ships from Warehouse, Usually in 1-8 Days
Find serenity. No matter how busy you may be.
For anyone who wants to bring mindfulness into daily life comes The Mindful Life Journal, a thoughtful interactive book that gently guides readers to reflect on their emotions, intentions, and energy.
Through a series of simple, practical prompts and playful illustrated exercises, The Mindful Life Journal: Seven Minutes a Day for a Better, More Meaningful Life will help you feel better in the morning, be more productive during the day, and sleep better at night. With just seven minutes of effort per day, you'll begin to knock down the barriers between you and a happier life.
The Mindful Life Journal features:
- THREE MONTHS OF NON DATED ENTRY PAGES. While it's intended to be used every day, if you miss a day here or there... no big deal. Be gentle with yourself. Come back to your practice when you can.
- GRATITUDE TWICE A DAY. By writing down two things you're grateful for in the morning you'll feel better. By cultivating gratitude in the evening you'll sleep better.
- 244 FEELING WORDS. Every day, the journal offers you eight different feeling words to choose from, while providing you space to write in your own feeling. By putting your feelings into words, you can halt your inherent reactivity, boost your productivity, and increase your emotional intelligence.
- 97 INSPIRING QUOTES. These well-chosen quotes from artists, sages, and scientists are designed to teach, encourage, and inspire every day. Each week, the quotes tell a story about mindfulness, emotions, intentions, or energy that lead you into that week's exercise.
- 13 MINDFULNESS EXERCISES. The playful yet serious exercises at the end of each week will help you practice mindfulness, explore your emotions, clarify your intentions, and energize your life. Use them to challenge yourself, integrate your experience, set your priorities, and manifest a more mindful life.
- 10 BLANK WRITING PAGES. Either while you're keeping the journal or when you finish, there's plenty of space for you to write about what you discover about yourself.
- 4 GOOD GUIDELINES. Whatever forces favor or oppose mindfulness in your life, the following four guidelines will help you get the most out of your Mindful Life Journal.
- 1 CHEAT SHEET. In a hurry? Not an introduction reader? This 1-page guide shows you how to use your journal. Turn to page 22 now.
This life-affirming book is the journal you need to live a more mindful life. If you like time-tested methods, structured approaches to self-reflection, and spending just a few minutes a day to make real progress, then you'll love this inspirational guide.
Buy The Mindful Life Journal to start living a better, more meaningful life today